At least 800 U.S. military bases span the globe
We are a founding member of the Coalition Against U.S. Foreign Military Bases.
This coalition is led by the following organizations:
- Bahman Azad, U.S. Peace Council (Coordinator)
- Ajamu Baraka, Black Alliance for Peace (Executive Committee)
- Medea Benjamin, CODEPINK (Executive Committee)
- Leah Bolger, World Beyond War (Executive Committee)
- Sara Flounders, International Action Center (Executive Committee)
- Bruce Gagnon, Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space
- Tarak Kauff, Veterans For Peace (Executive Committee)
- Joe Lombardo, United National Antiwar Coalition (Executive Committee)
- Alfred L. Marder, U.S. Peace Council (Executive Committee)
- George Paz Martin, MLK Justice Coalition; Liberty Tree Foundation
- Nancy Price, Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom (Executive Committee)
- Alice Slater, Nuclear Age Peace Foundation
- David Swanson, World Beyond War
- Ann Wright, CODEPINK
- Kevin Zeese, Popular Resistance
As part of our work on this coalition, we are focusing on the U.S. invasion of Africa.
GET THE FACTS ON AFRICOM
Download our 4-page AFRICOM fact sheet to distribute in your circles.